Therapy is centered on providing and delivering care to all orthopedic, cardiopulmonary and neurological clients – whether they are children or adults – on land and in the water, all the while:
- Promoting evidence based practice and clinical reasoning in various genres of physical therapy
- Employing exemplary clinical practice, safety and hygiene standards
- Providing a forum for clients to discuss personal experiences including their views on the care offered and the recovery process.
- Offering advice for those seeking future care within or outside of Therapy By Terri – from Dr.
Terri and her team of medical friends
- Promoting and supporting the development of educational materials and professional development in physical therapy, primarily in the areas of aquatic therapy and hippotherapy in Jamaica
- Liaising and collaborating with other medical professionals to ensure the delivery of optimal physical therapy services
- Promoting other medical professionals, organizations and merchants in Jamaica
- Ensuring that each client maximizes their full functional potential